October 29, 2009

The 'Telepathy' Chip, Turn on the TV Using the Power of Thought

It's a shame that corporate agenda is behind the making of this. HOWEVER, this could potentially open doors towards the next steps in our evolution...

There's no way i'd put a computer chip in my brain to control my TV or computer. But, the development of this could lead to discoveries about the true power of our minds. Being able to communicate telepathically could be where humanity is gravitating towards...

Very exciting...



A ‘telepathy’ chip that allows people to control computers, televisions and light switches by the power of thought is being developed by British scientists.

The tiny sensor would sit on the surface of the brain, picking up the electrical activity of nerve cells and passing the signal wirelessly to a receiver on the skull.

The signal would then be used to control a cursor on a computer screen, operate electronic gadgets or steer an electric wheelchair.


-READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
The 'Telepathy' Chip, Turn on the TV Using the Power of ThoughtSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

  1. Well, if you'd read the article you'd have realised that this post has nothing to do with personal development, lol.
    I smell spam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love telepathy - I've had some impressive results practising with my girlfriend, and I'm really psyched about the thought of getting good enough to conduct a conversation.

    You don't need a chip for it :p Just a certain amount of evolution.

    Andrew

    http://www.andrewgubb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!
    I'd love to be able to do that.

    I mean, if it's the way of the future for humans, then better start getting used to it now, right? :p

    ReplyDelete