October 21, 2009

Article: The Warrior Archetype and the Reemergence of the Goddess

I believe the healing of this could lead to one of the next steps towards humanity's evolution. This is why awareness of this is key.



For the past few thousand years we have lived in a patriarchal paradigm where the masculine has been over emphasized at the expense of the feminine. This has produced not only the oppression of women, constant war and violence but also inner conflict for both men and women as each struggles to be whole human beings in a world where an imbalanced ideal is cherished. The result of the over emphasis on the masculine has resulted in it taking a negative form as the feminine is devalued and even systematically repressed.

- READ FULL ARTICLE
Article: The Warrior Archetype and the Reemergence of the GoddessSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Recently I told my girlfriend, about a an agressively hyper-masculine policeman, that if that was what a man was, then I didn't want to be a man - I'd cut my balls off. She agreed that those sorts of men are disgusting :) Imbalanced women are pretty awful too - mindless dolls.

    I noticed that highly evolved people tend to be a blend of masculine and feminine. Actually, of my friends, a very high proportion are bisexual or at least bicurious, including me. Makes you think.

    Andrew

    http://www.andrewgubb.com

    ReplyDelete