November 18, 2009

Bill Hicks: What's gonna happen to the Arms industry, when we realise we're all one?

I love Bill Hick's view of the deep things in life. He turns touchy deep matters into funny issues. It's a great way to be.

In this clip, he talks about his experience taking 5 grams of Psilocybin (for the uneducated, that's a ridiculously huge amount), and talks about why it's against the law.

Bill Hicks was ahead of his time and spews truth from every orifice. I love this quote on magic mushrooms being illegal in this vid: "What's gonna happen to the Arms industry, when we realise we're all one? HAHA! It's gonna fuck up the economy! The economy that's fake anyway! This would be a real bummer. So you can see why the government's cracking down on the idea of experiencing unconditional love. Ah."

Bill Hicks: What's gonna happen to the Arms industry, when we realise we're all one?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

  1. Haha, what a great quote!

    Andrew

    (Blogger sucks as a platform, it doesn't let me put a proper link in my name)

    www.andrewgubb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quote huh, Bill Hicks is awesome.

    P.s. I love your site!

    I think our blog sites are similar in terms of the root of the purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yeah, they are. I'm definitely vibing with this place a lot. Hmm... yeah, I'll link you! :D With any luck I can jumpstart your traffic just a little bit.

    If you get a blog roll would you link to me too?

    Andrew

    http://www.andrewgubb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I appreciate you linking this site a lot. Traffic is something that is needed around here, so it would be awesome if your linkage could help that.

    As a sign of my gratitude, i'll put your site up on my blogroll when i get around to organizing one. With any luck, hopefully together we can create a sort of a 'snowball effect' of traffic, and really get people thinking!

    ReplyDelete